Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It’s the End of this Blog as We Know It, and I Feel Fine

Happy were the days when I would give thought to what I wanted to post on this blog. Something would come up that caught my attention and I’d blog about it. I blogged about Maine terms. I blogged about food. I blogged about sports. I blogged about music. I blogged about LOST. I even blogged about finding a humongous vibrator on a Philadelphia street corner.

April, however, will be bringing about a change. I’ve decided that the traffic to my site is so low, it’s just not worth keeping up my little corner of the Internet world.

Fools may say “Oh quit whining and keep blogging”. But, sometimes you just know when it’s time to bring something to a close. And I think this is the time for TFKoP to wrap up and shut-down.

Day after day I’ve been giving this some thought, and now just seems like the right time to do this. So, dear readers, this is the where the curtain falls down, and you can now all leave the theater.

(For the FULL impact of this story, read the first word ONLY of each of the above four paragraphs)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. W. said...

Classic April Fool's Day joke

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home