Sunday, March 30, 2008

Products That Won’t Be on My Shelves

As I made way down to Philadelphia last Friday, I stopped in Rhode Island to visit friends in Barrington. While there, they gave me something that they thought would make me laugh. It did.

I sometimes wonder what marketing executives are thinking when they come up with some of the names of product-names we see each day.

Previously I wrote on this subject in reference to Snapple’s disgustingly named tea bags, Mangoooooo.

This time around, I present you with Heinze’s Spotted Dick Sponge Pudding. This tasty treat is described as a traditional English steamed suet (beef) pudding containing raisins. **ack**


I really can’t foresee an occasion where I’ll suddenly find myself getting a craving for spotted dick. Ever.

But maybe it’s good with Mangoo….

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home