Monday, April 07, 2008

Things I'm Excited About

1. The new album by James was released in the UK today. Hey Ma should be arriving in my mail tomorrow or the next day. (UPS...don't let me down.) Once I receive it and listen to it, I'll let you know what I think.

2. My best friend is getting married. My best friend is a girl. Weird, I know. Guys and girls aren't supposed to be best friends. But, it works for us. Anyway, she got engaged on St Patty's Day to a really super cool and laid back dude. They're gonna be happy together, and I'm psyched for both of them.

3. The Boston Bruins made the NHL playoffs. I can't see them getting out of the first round vs the Canadians, but I'm cheering for them to do so. And to win the Stanley Cup this year.

4. Being back home after my 9 day trip to Philly. It was a blast! Saw great friends in Rhode Island, super duper friends in Philly, and friends in Allentown during my excursion. But, I am happy to be back home. Ahhhhhhhhh.....home.

and last but not least......

5. College basketball is finally going to be fucking DONE for the year. I hate college and pro basketball. It's just not my thing. I would rather watch the snowpile at the end of my driveway melt than watch a single minute of a college or pro basketball game. I will be the happiest person on Earth when the final game in the March Madness thing is over tonight. I may be the only person within the United States who does not have a bracket sheet going. Not. A. One.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home