Monday, October 29, 2007

World Series Champs!!

I'm happy to report that my Boston Red Sox have just captured the 2007 World Series Championship Trophy!



The Red Sox beat the formidable (**snicker**) Colorado Rockies in this 7-game series 4 games to none. A sweep. The second time in a row the Sox have swept their way to the title, the last being against the St Louis Cardinals in 2004 which ended the Red Sox's 86-year World Series Championship drought.


This 4-game sweep found the Red Sox outscoring the Rockies by a humungous score of 29-10. Let the pah-ty begin, ayuh.
Congrats to all of the Red Sox players, coaches, staff and fans. And I know my friend Sar is just ECSTATIC about this Red Sox victory. ;-)

I am SO going to try to get to the victory parade in Boston. Anybody heading down have an extra seat??

woooooohoooooooo!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sar said...

I...I...I...

Uh, when's LOST returning? ;)

Seriously though I can't deny your Bo Sox had a great season -- they earned it. Congrats chummy!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home