Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Shhhhhhh.......

Don't tell my cousins, but I went and saw The Mist this afternoon. Yup...first showing on opening day. I just couldn't wait to see it. I told them I'd go see it with them next week, but I just happened to be driving by the theater, and it just happened to be 10 minutes before show-time. What else was I supposed to do??

Anyway, the movie is pretty good. The acting is okay, and Marcia Gay Harden is perfect as the psychotic religious freak and Thomas Jayne is good as the every-man who just wants to protect his son. The movie sticks pretty close to the original short story, although the movie ending was far different from Stephen King's story. While I prefer the short-story ending to the movies' version, it was still okay. The effects were good and the creatures were creepy and gross.

I liked it. I actually can't wait to see it again next week with my cousins.

And if I can give you all one piece of advice....don't go in the mist.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home