Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!
Here's a late wish for you all to have a very successful and fantastic new year. The beginning of each year gives us the opportunity to sluff the garbage that permeated our lives in the previous year, and the chance to set goals both personally and professionaly. Of course, one must first shake off the hangover from the night before....THEN you can start with all that other stuff I just mentioned.
For me, if I can figure out how Sar did that "Caption Contest", I may continue it in her honor here at TFKoP. Give me a little time, and I'll let you know my progress.

2 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR
May it be a good one for One & All

9:25 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Happy New Year TFKoP!

I would be honored to see the caption contest live on. I'd be happy to share my links with you, chummy, just give me a shout.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home