Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Did Somebody Lose Their Dick?
I have seen many things during my walks through Philadelphia. Mostly, I've seen trash. Beer cans. Plastic grocery bags. Thousands of cigarette butts. Chicken wing bones. Soda bottles. Dead pigeons. A lot of stuff. A vast majority of the people who live in Philadelphia use the streets as their very own personal trash can.
However, on my walk home from work today, I saw this on the sidewalk:

That's right. A big green vibrator. What was going through the mind of the person who bought a green dildo? "Hmmm....I think I'd like to fantasize about getting boned by the Grinch!"

I just don't know what else to say, except someone is going to be VERY lonely tonight.....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyy.... I've been looking everywhere for that!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find a dick
and pick it up
and all the day
you'll have good luck!


(ewww.)

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, for scale, you're supposed to drop a ruler next to the object before snapping the photo! Haven't you ever watched "CSI?"

Or, a yardstick.

And, is that thing actually green?

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, please, just one more, I swear:

"The City of Philadelphia today announced it is abandoning its latest 'Brotherly Love Is In The Air' tourist ad campaign, after a helicopter drop of promotional items, over Center City and parts of South Philadelphia, went horribly wrong."

12:11 PM  
Blogger TFKoP said...

JJ: I thought it looked like the one you keep hidden in the back of your top bureau drawer.

Al: Great stuff, dude! No, I am one of the 8 people on the planet who does not watch CSI. Let's just say that it is definitely green, and it was definitely large.
Well, large being subjective, of course, depending on the recipient's "accomodations".

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the color scheme is standard Government Issue. Somewhere there is a lonely drill instructor tonight. --kevinB

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home