Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I thought it would be good for me to attempt an update to this site’s appearance with the changing of the clocks.

Although I was unable to take advantage of the one-hour “fall back” in this morning’s end to Daylight Saving Time due to a neighbor’s annoying car alarm going off every 90 minutes from about 7pm last night until about 9am this morning, I did set my clocks back, AND changed the template of my blog (had to do something since I was already awake).

So far in my young blog-life, I’ve had a little difficulty getting this whole thing down, and I sure as shit have a long way to go. But, the $45 I spent two weekends ago on “Blogging for Dummies” and “HTML 4 For Dummies” may be paying off. Expect more updates in the future, but for now, here’s the look.

Whatta yah think?

For now, however, I have to run back to the bookstore. As a gift to my neighbor, I’m going to get her “How to Work Your Fucking Car Alarm for Dummies”.

2 Comments:

Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Ji Hoe,
Looking good
Looking like a spring clean
when we are in full autumn fall

I do love the colours of leaves in the autumn, I even love the trillions of leaves on the ground,
but alas in the city, like snow they only look good for a mo, and then turnto messy & slippery mulch.

But in the woods, they look ...
In the wide tree lined avenues they look beautiful, and richer councils, clear them up before they turn all black, better councils even recycle the tonnes of leaves. So slowly you see, we may surely be getting to (reaching)where we;d all one day like to be.

Hope you are having fun!

4:11 PM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

So a Bowie fan, eh?
Changes are good
Change of clothes
Change of food/diet
Change of scenery
Change the record
Change lightbulb
even climate change

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home