Thursday, July 24, 2008

JAMES IS COMING!! JAMES IS COMING!!

Well, for the first time since the early 1990’s, James is touring the US and releasing their “new” album Hey Ma, which was released in the UK in April.

The tour starts in Boston at the Paradise Rock Club on Monday, September 15. The picture below is blurry and barely readable (yeah…my digi cam is two years old and completely sucks for close-ups), but it is my ticket for the opening night of James’ US tour in Boston.


I’m so psyched!!! The band starts their first US tour in a bazillion years in Boston on September 15, which is the day before their latest CD, Hey Ma, gets released in the US. This also marks the first time in the same bazillion years that James has had a US distribution deal.

So, hurry hurry hurry!! Buy your tickets to see James, and most definitely, if you don’t have it already, go out on Tuesday, Sept 16 and buy Hey Ma.

At some point on Tuesday, September 16, I will have a concert wrap-up from their show at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston, and I’ll post their set list. I just wish I had the $$$ to head down to Philly at the close of their Boston show as the Trocodero is their next stop on this brief, 3-week US tour.

James, it’s great to have you guys back State-side!

Hey Ma, I’m going to the James show!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home