Thursday, July 03, 2008

Going Uptacamp


It's 8am on Thursday, July 3rd, and I'm heading uptacamp! That's right, here in Maine, we go to our camp. Not a place to put up a tent, but an actual building that sits on the shore of a lake. Well, in my case, the camp (or 'cabin' as many of you may refer to this type of building) is on an island that's on the humungous South Twin Lake.


I held out hope that my closest friend would be inviting me to her wedding which occurs today, but alas they kept it to immediate family only, so I was left on the outs. But that's not a bad thing because now I get to spend a couple of days where the air is clear and at night you can see every fucking star in the night sky.


The beer is packed. The ganj is packed. I'm bringing some of the best food ever prepped for a camping trip. It's gonna be a fun, if not mentally-cloudy (**hiccup**), kind of trip. I can't wait. And of course, I have my fishing license.


Here's a wish to everyone for a super happy (and safe!) 4th of July weekend here in the States. 232 years of Independence here in the great United States of America.


I love it. Peace.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home