Saturday, April 19, 2008

BOSTON BRUINS!!!!

Well, I am currently in a state of ecstatic euphoria. The Boston Bruins…my favorite hockey team…have actually come back from a 3 games to 1 deficit against the Montreal Canadians in Round 1 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs to tie the series at 3-3. The last two games have seen a resurgent Boston team fighting to make it to the next round. And boy are the playing fucking great hockey, I’m telling you!!


With my birthday being tomorrow, tonight’s win was a nice early birthday gift from my boys in black and gold. Yes…they did it for me. haha

Now it’s down to the final game of the series. Game 7. Monday night in Montreal.

Do not…I repeat, DO NOT…call me Monday night anytime between 7pm and 10pm.

If the Bruins win, however, I will accept calls of congratulations between 10pm and 10:05pm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home