Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's All In The Name

Today I was going to the post office and my Mom asked me to drop some letters in the mail for her. When I got in the car I saw that one of the letters she was mailing was going to...and I kid you not...Anita Cox. Can you imagine being a girl growing up with that name? Anita Cox??? What were her parents thinking?!?! (I need cocks...). Damn. That had to suck.

Probably just as bad as being a guy and having the name Richard.....or Dick...Hurtz.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TK said...

What, like it's any worse than Dick Butkus? Although, no one probably gave him too much shit.

One of my friends last name is Junk. It's a girl. And if you're wondering if the name is reflective of... well, it is.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home