Friday, December 01, 2006

Voting Day IS NOT Over.....


Quick....jump over my chummy Sar's Belle of the Brawl site and vote for my caption to win her weekly caption contest.

Make your vote for the line: "Meanwhile, on the island of Dr Moreau...."

Admittedly, it may not have been one of my best lines ever, but you can help make it the best of the bunch this week.

And if that doesn't persuade you, then how about this....please please please please please....


But it's okay if you don't vote for me, I'll still like you....for the most part.



Have a great day, and don't spend it all barse-ackwards, ayuh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sar said...

It's a clever caption, Joe, and you know it struck me that it has a kind of LOST-esq feel about it.

"Meanwhile, on the island..."

Right?

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home