Thursday, August 28, 2008

I’m Just Wondering…

Last night as I watched the Red Sox absolutely crush the New York Yankees, something that always brings a smile to my face, I saw an ad for some airline. At the end of the ad below the sale price on the screen is a disclaimer. Check it out in the small print.


The disclaimer says “Federal tax of $3.50 per take off and landing…”

A person gets charged a take-off and landing fee?

Well here’s what I’m wondering: You take off, fly your flight, but crash (though I hope not!!) and everyone miraculously walks away with just scratches and bruises. Are you still going to be charged the additional $3.50? There wasn’t any landing, it was a crash. There’s nothing in the disclaimer about crashing.

I’m just saying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home