Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Who Are You......who who...who who?

I live in Philadelphia, PA. Since March of 1995, I have called Philly the 'place-where-I-now-live'. Is it home? No, Philadelphia is not home.

I'm originally from a small town in Maine called
Orono, population 9,110 (sal-ute!). I left Maine the July after my high school graduation in 1983. I spent four years in the US Navy (honorable discharge, natch), a couple of years bouncing around a couple of different schools, a few years managing nightclubs and/or restaurants, and then landed in Philly in March of 1995, where I've stayed ever since.

Why blog? Well, it seems that everyone else is doing it, and I just need to be part of the blog-ified world. Do I have have a lot...or anything new...to say? I guess we'll find out, eh?

As a new entrant to the world of blogging and HTML stuff, I expect to be bumbling my way through site design changes and posts, and trying to master the fine art of color-changes and symmetry. This will be a new area for me to explore, and maybe you'll keep coming back to see where I am.

If you stop by, I'd love to hear from you. Say "hi"....leave a comment....or just read and run. It's all good. I'll surely be telling you what I think, but I'll be doing it with the understanding that, as Hubert H. Humphrey said, "the right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously".

So, welcome to The Finest Kind of Pork. It's great having you here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home